Robert is admitted to practice in both Ohio and Florida. He obtained his B.A. from the University of Florida (1977) and his J.D. from California Western School of Law (1981). He has been admitted to practice in the States of Ohio and Florida and Federal Court since 1982. Robert is currently admitted to practice in the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, and United States Supreme Court. Robert is incorporated as Robert J. Vecchio Co., L.P.A. and is a Managing Member of Vecchio & Vegh, LLC.
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Member, Ohio Association of Justice
- Member, American Association of Justice
- Member, Federal Bar Association, Northern District of Ohio
- Former President of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Certified Grievance Committee
- Member, Justinian Forum
- Member, Greater Cleveland Chapter of BNI
- Former Cuyahoga County Bar Association Trustee and Chair of Certified Grievance Committee
The focus of my practice for the last 35 years has been representing individuals and small businesses in a variety of legal matters. As people go to their family doctor for all of their medical problems, my clients come to me for all of their legal needs. The focus of my practice has been on personal injury (car accidents, premises liability, etc.), medical malpractice, wrongful death, social security disability, family law (divorce, custody, child support), small business representation, and basic estate planning (Wills, Financial Powers of Attorney, Health Care related documents). I have appeared before the Ohio Supreme Court and been lead counsel in numerous notable cases that have been reported in local and national media.